Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe winter driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
Amazon Oil and Fluids Bestsellers
Better Late Than Never to Winterize Your Car
The car has become... an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete. ~ Marshall McLuhan
Maybe not the best course of action, but better late than never is an excellent motto when it comes to winterizing your car. Discover how it's better late than never to get your vehicle up to snuff for the rest of the winter driving season.
Back to: Winterize Your Car - Part 2
* Winterizing Your Car and SUV
* A Note About Minivan and Winter
* Preparing Your Car’s Exterior for Winter Weather
* Winter Car Washing – Do it
* Winter Car Washing – By Hand
* Carpets Need Love Too
* Better Late Than Never to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Motorcycle
* RV Cold Weather Care for Winter
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the winter's cold. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. ~ Crowfoot