Keep your side view mirrors free from bird poop and bird droppings that can damage the paint on your car, bird pecking, bird attacks, scratches and scuffs!
Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe winter driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. ~ Robert Schuller
Your car's carpet has more of a function than just for appearance. You should keep it clean. Here's how you can clean up the salt stains from your car's carpets to prevent rust in your car.
Back to: Winterize Your Car - Part 2
* Winterizing Your Car and SUV
* A Note About Minivan and Winter
* Preparing Your Car’s Exterior for Winter Weather
* Winter Car Washing – Do it
* Winter Car Washing – By Hand
* Carpets Need Love Too
* Better Late Than Never to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Motorcycle
* RV Cold Weather Care for Winter
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the winter's cold. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to the garage makes you a car. ~ Dr. Laurence J. Peter