Icy, Slippery or Snow Covered Roads
It's significant to note that a 'bumper-to-bumper' automobile warranty doesn't include the bumpers. ~ Andrew Green
This author declares: an accident in the snow--it isn't God's fault--and the same liability is present snow, ice, fog or rain when we belt ourselves in and turn on the car.
Use these five tips for slippery road driving.
Back to: Driving Techniques
* Driving on Icy, Slippery or Snow Covered Roads
* Driving in Bad Weather - Part 1
* Driving in Bad Weather – Part 2
* Driving in a Blizzard
* Driving in an Ice Storm (video)
* Driving in Fog
* Handling a Skid
* Handle a Skid on Snow or Ice (video)
* Skidding To Make a Turn?
When one has faith that the spring thaw will arrive, the winter winds seem to lose some of their punch. ~ Robert L. Veninga
Never Scrape Your Side Mirrors Again!