MirrorMateMitts™ - Gloves for your car!
Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe summer driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart. ~ Victor Hugo
Use this short checklist to remind you how to prepare your car
before the hot weather arrives.
Summer? Check. Your car? Check. Checklist:
This video shows you how to summerize your car with ease.
8 keys for 'safe and sane' travel are found in this summer car checklist:
Use this cool checklist to summerize your car.
Car Coach Lauren Fix has an easy checklist to prepare your car for summer.
Back to: Summerize Your Car - Part 1
- The First Step for Summerizing Your Car
- Summerizing Your Car (video)
- 10 Simple Steps to Summerize Your Car
- Summerizing Your Car for Adverse Weather
- Preparing Your Car For Summer (video)
- Summerizing Your Car: A Short Checklist
- Summer, Your Car, and You
- How Ready is Your Vehicle for Summer?
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the summer's heat. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
If you come to New York to buy crack, bring carfare and be prepared to take the bus back. ~ Benjamin Ward, NYC Police Commissioner, on stopping 43 motorists and impounding 30 automobiles cruising to areas where drugs were sold, NY Times, 5 Aug. '86