Keep your side view mirrors free from bird poop and bird droppings that can damage the paint on your car, bird pecking, bird attacks, scratches and scuffs!
Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe winter driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window. ~ Steve Bluestone
Winter can be brutal on your vehicle's exterior. Winter car washing is a must or your vehicle will be part of the nearly $24 billion a year spent on battling rust and corrosion damage.
Back to: Winterize Your Car - Part 2
* Winterizing Your Car and SUV
* A Note About Minivan and Winter
* Preparing Your Car’s Exterior for Winter Weather
* Winter Car Washing – Do it
* Winter Car Washing – By Hand
* Carpets Need Love Too
* Better Late Than Never to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Motorcycle
* RV Cold Weather Care for Winter
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the winter's cold. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March. ~ Dr. J. R. Stockton