Keep your side view mirrors free from bird poop and bird droppings that can damage the paint on your car, bird pecking, bird attacks, scratches and scuffs!
Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe winter driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night? ~ Jack Kerouac
This winter, your car and you can be ready for practically any road emergency, if you follow these suggestions.
Back to: Winterize Your Car - Part 1
* The First Step for Winterizing Your Car
* Winterizing Your Car (video)
* 10 Simple Ways to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Car for Adverse Weather
* Preparing Your Car For Winter (video)
* Winterizing Your Car: A Short Checklist
* Winter, Your Car, and You
* How Ready is Your Vehicle for Winter?
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the winter's cold. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
The only way I can play is if I get my car going really fast, and stick it out the window. ~ Steven Wright