Car Side View Mirror Covers
Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe winter driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. ~ P. J. O'Rourke
Winter car washing by hand? Not unless you have access to a warm garage with a drain and inside plumbing. So, here's the next best thing to winter car washing by hand?
Back to: Winterize Your Car - Part 2
* Winterizing Your Car and SUV
* A Note About Minivan and Winter
* Preparing Your Car’s Exterior for Winter Weather
* Winter Car Washing – Do it
* Winter Car Washing – By Hand
* Carpets Need Love Too
* Better Late Than Never to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Motorcycle
* RV Cold Weather Care for Winter
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the winter's cold. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape - the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show. ~ Andrew Wyeth