MirrorMateMitts™ - Gloves for your car!
Your should have all of these items (above) in your trunk for safe winter driving - plus your cell phone and a real spare tire!
If you don't drink, smoke, or drive a car, you're a tax evader. ~ Thomas S. Foley
Winterizing your SUV means protecting the underside, paint and and interior of your car or truck from the snow, ice and salt.
Back to: Winterize Your Car - Part 2
* Winterizing Your Car and SUV
* A Note About Minivan and Winter
* Preparing Your Car’s Exterior for Winter Weather
* Winter Car Washing – Do it
* Winter Car Washing – By Hand
* Carpets Need Love Too
* Better Late Than Never to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Motorcycle
* RV Cold Weather Care for Winter
No matter how well you plan, stuff can happen when you're driving your car or truck in the winter's cold. Best to have these items in your trunk just in case that emergency crops up.
Winter is the time for comfort - it is the time for home. ~ Edith Sitwell