Keep your side view mirrors free from bird poop and bird droppings that can damage the paint on your car, bird pecking, bird attacks, scratches and scuffs!
Anybody who doesn't cut his speed at the sight of a police car is probably parked. ~ Anonymous
Follow this advice and your vehicle will be prepared for the cold, snow and ice of the weather, winter season. Winterize your car!
Go to: Summerizing Tips - Part 1
* The First Step for Winterizing Your Car
* Winterizing Your Car (video)
* 10 Simple Ways to Winterize Your Car
* Winterizing Your Car for Adverse Weather
* Preparing Your Car For Winter (video)
* Winterizing Your Car: A Short Checklist
* Winter, Your Car, and You
* How Ready is Your Vehicle for Winter?
That the automobile has practically reached the limit of its development is suggested by the fact that during the past year no improvement of a radical nature have been introduced. ~ Scientific American 1909