Keep your side view mirrors free from bird poop and bird droppings that can damage the paint on your car, bird pecking, bird attacks, scratches and scuffs!
Anybody who doesn't cut his speed at the sight of a police car is probably parked. ~ Anonymous
Follow this advice and your vehicle will be prepared for the extreme heat and scorching temperatures of the summer weather season.
Go to: Winterizing Tips - Part 1
- The First Step for Summerizing Your Car
- Summerizing Your Car (video)
- 10 Simple Steps to Summerize Your Car
- Summerizing Your Car for Adverse Weather
- Preparing Your Car For Summer (video)
- Summerizing Your Car: A Short Checklist
- Summer, Your Car, and You
- How Ready is Your Vehicle for Summer?
- Summerize Your Car – Part 2
That the automobile has practically reached the limit of its development is suggested by the fact that during the past year no improvement of a radical nature have been introduced. ~ Scientific American 1909